I've been tagged by . When do I ever get tagged? :vRULES:
1.) You have to post ALL the Rules2.) Each person has to share 13 things about themselves3.) Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer4.) Choose 13 people5.) You have to legitimately tag 13 people6.) You CAN'T say you don't do tags7.) Tag-backs are ALLOWED8.) YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! unless you're talking ABOUT the entry9.) You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do what ever the creator tells you 10.) be creative with the title. no, " I got tagged" stuff.
13 Random Facts about me:
1) I have one eye because of an accident that occurred to me when I was 15.
2) I first started drawing Dragonball Z when I was 8 and that's what started my whole drawing career.
3) My girlfriend is from Germany and lives there. I've visited her already before and she's visited me.
4) I've only been in two relationships my entire life.(The first one technically doesn't count.)
5) I've liked Naruto after a friend kept telling me how good it was. I started reading it when I was 11 years old and the first chapter I ever read was from a Shonen Jump when Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi first got ambushed by Zabuza and his partner. After I turned 14, I stopped reading it for four years before I picked up the story again with Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. It fueled my fire to read it again and ultimately create my Naruto fanfiction.
6)Most of my family dislikes me, but that doesn't keep me down. (I really only have two people I can call real family because they care about me.)
7) I live alone. My cousin, who is younger than me, is the only other person in my home.
8) I have an addiction to a game called DooM and I'm eagerly awaiting on the newest release coming soon.
9) I played Magic: The Gathering for the first time a few days ago.
10) I still have a handful of friends that I can still call my friends. I've been friends with them since I was 11.
11)I've never smoked and I don't plan to.
12) I love the entire Rock genre of music. My most favourite music type is MetalCore.
13) I feel like I've been put on this earth at this exact moment for a reason.
1) What is your favorite cartoon series?
-Ed,Edd and Eddy2) Doctor Who or Torchwood?
-Never watched either.3) Do you prefer the manga or the anime when it comes to following a particular series?
-I prefer the manga because that is what the creator made with his own hand. The manga version is the only canon to me.4) Do you like South Park, and if so what's your favorite episode?
-I like South Park when it's clever. My favourite episode is when the asian guy from City Wok was someone else and he revealed himself to be the asian guy from City Wok. I can't remember the name of the episode, but it blew my mind. I never expected that to happen.5) Marvel or DC?
-Why not both? *Mariachi starts*6) What is your favorite food?
-Asian food(Fried Rice, Tsukiyaki Steak, Etc.)7) Do you dig giant robots?
-I used to like Evangelion at a point. I thought Mobile Suit Gundam was pretty cool but I haven't seen them in years. I believe I like The Big O the most though.8) What is the worst nightmare that you've ever had?
-I don't really have a worst nightmare. I've had several terrible nightmares, but they all range about the same so I can't say. 9) Do you think Donald Trump has a chance of becoming the 44th President of the United States, and what are your contingency plans if he wins the election?
-It's possible, but I wouldn't know. He has to go through the Electoral Colleges and I don't see them voting him in just for the fact that he isn't a politician. Hillary is the most seasoned veteran here(I don't like her either) I want a recast of new President choices. My plans are to be lazy. 10) If you could travel to any country in the world, where would you go?
-Probably England. I've never been there before. 11) If forced to watch a movie, which would you choose: any movie from the Twilight saga or Fifty Shades of Grey?
-They're both the same freaking thing. Fifty Shades of Grey was a Twilight fanfiction before it was it's standalone book. :v 12) What's the weirdest dish that you saw served at a restaurant?
-I was in Paris once and me and my girlfriend were at a restaurant. This older gentleman had a plate in front of him that was nothing but raw ground beef shaped as if it came out of a package and it had a raw egg yolk in the middle. This guy actually ate it too. 13) What's your favorite movie genre?
-I like Comedy, then horror comes right after.
I have no one that I want to tag nor any questions I want answered.. :I